Monday, January 3, 2011

Quotes About Congrat On A New Job

FIAT or FIAT? I


If I had a Fiat worker Mirafiori in the referendum would vote no and then ...
I would ask: "Why not me that State has defended the risks of a similar deal?
The company makes me do the courses to be nurse and firefighter safety, I am studying to be responsible for safety at work and I understand the importance of certain actions for my own good and that of my colleagues and I then asked to say yes to an agreement which is put at risk my mental and physical health with excessive overtime, shift the entire week and a decrease in anti-infurtini breaks.
Why Fiat is angry with me if I'm sick and I do not feel like work. They told me to go to the doctor and I went there. I have a certificate to attest to my temporary unfitness for work. I am not absent is never my doctor to see if I can not work or not. The company should report it to the competent and do not take away my salary. "
If I were a worker Pomigliano the referendum would have voted no and then ...
I would have asked," Why I do not defend this state from such blackmail ? He does not know that with this agreement, Fiat will use us to the bone and when we will not be good to leave us anything to the benevolence of the invalidity pension.
The State does not remember the dead on the job at TThyssenKrupp to stressful working conditions implemented by the company. "
I would have even asked for my unemployment compensation is so low that they can not live and feed my children and I would have as an alternative to this agreement.
And after a while '... I would think that the only alternative to this life and the mafia. She defends. She work. She protects me. Yes! I can not die, but slowly as the assembly line. And then if you die as a kid feed my family and I will not have problems.
If I were a call to Mr Marchionne to make them understand the terrible mistake he's doing. He explains that Italy is based on work and those that are generically called rights of workers does not are nothing more than the minimum precepts for social security and the workplace. I would make him understand that excluding the Fiom, stronger union contract negotiations by declaring war in fact the entire world of work with unimaginable consequences.
In France, between late 1700 and mid-800, for these reasons we have brought to many the head. In Russia in 900 is the same thing happened. In like Germany and Italy led opposition to fascism and Nazism. That's why it's better not to start a class struggle when you get a chance to dominate the world in other ways much more subtle.
But ... I'm only Enzo Gattafoni, poor employee, and all I can do is support the FIOM why these agreements between some short-sighted unions, and FIAT undermine the rights and safety of all workers also said nothing and even non-metal workers .
Fiat today is financed by U.S. funds and must and will inevitably account for these funds. In Italy has already taken all he could take and, given the times we live in the Bel Paese, is determined to move to another continent.
Fiat is looking to produce places where it is cheap and you can take advantage of the manpower, it matters little if the nation is Poland, Romania, China or Italy. Just be assured that the business of Fiat's welfare.
FIAT know that the layoffs, unemployment benefits and other social safety nets can be used for cost-effectiveness of corporate profits and to convince the workers to waive the right to exist. If you are in labor
FIAT six like the other investments (machinery and technology changes). You are not a person you are a factor of production can be matched to the pursuit of profit.
When you are out of date then you will be scrapped with perhaps some incentive status (early retirement, disability, IGC, unemployment).
For these reasons I urge the CGIL and all workers to support FIOM. It 's time to fight for our rights and it is time to strike. A strike
memorable manner and size never seen before. One day is not enough when the attack is so strong.
The union representation is not one that recognizes Marchionne and Fiat, but that which is recognized by the workers. Let's do it again to see those grand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment